Data protection check for websites
Companies deal with a lot of personal data in their day-to-day operations, predominantly the data of their customers and their employees. This applies in particular to e-commerce, whether for the processing of orders or for more far-reaching purposes such as marketing. The store operator has therefore to comply with a whole range of data protection regulations. However, the regulations for data protection are diverse and extensive. This is especially the case when content, cookies or tools from third-party providers such as Google or Facebook are used.
With the data protection check for your website or online store, you significantly reduce the risk of violations of the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Let us check your website and keep it secure.
- Technical audit of your website for used third-party tools, cookies and data connections to external servers.
- Examination of data transfers to providers in third countries (esp. USA).
- Recommendations for adjustments based on the requirements of the data protection supervisory authorities and current case law with individual risk assessment.
- Recommendations for risk minimization.
Why you should choose our service:
- Your website and the data protection statement provided there are the publicly accessible flagship for data protection in your company.
- On the one hand, transparent and clean data protection on the website creates trust among your customers.
- On the other hand, data protection violations on the website are visible to everyone and are therefore a frequent gateway for warnings and measures by supervisory authorities (e.g., fines).
- At the same time, there is extensive legal leeway in the area of tracking and target group-oriented advertising, which has a direct impact on the success of your advertising and thus your sales.
- Data protection therefore becomes your competitive advantage.
- Outsourcing of data processing (commissioned data processing) does not exempt you from legal responsibility.
- Our lawyers not only have a high legal and technical understanding of the subject matter, but also many years of experience in advising website and store operators.
Price: All-inclusive offer EUR 690.00 (net)