FX Data offers efficient solutions for your company’s data protection challenges and requirements in Europe. Our services range from support in fulfilling your general data protection obligations up to customized, individual advice and support regarding data protection issues that you face in your day-to-day business. We also support you in the long-term, comprehensive design of your data security environment. We keep track of all relevant changes in legislation, case law and other guidelines and requirements to keep you up to date.
Data protection is more than just fulfilling obligations! Practical data protection increases confidence in your company. Therefore, we find individual solutions that do not impair your ability to act at the same time.
Especially the stricter accountability and documentation requirements, which have applied since the GDPR came into force in 2018, continue to cause considerable administrative work, as there must be an ongoing review of whether the requirements are being complied with.
In the end, the responsibility lies mostly with the managing directors of companies. The imposed fines can reach millions and, in the worst case, also cause enormous damage to the company’s image.
FX Data consults and supports you in implementing the “GDPR Compliance” according to the individual needs of your company.
The following tasks are particularly relevant for companies:
- If necessary, designation of a data protection officer
- Recording of all data processing operations in the company
- Evaluation of this processing in accordance to the legal requirements of the GDPR (permissible facts)
- Creation of a register of processing activities
- If necessary, implementation of a data protection impact analysis
- Checking consents in accordance to the legal requirements of the GDPR and, if necessary, obtaining new ones
- Check of technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data
- Check of data transfers to third parties (commissioned processing, transfer to third countries)
- Installation of a complaints management system (handling of data subjects’ rights)
- Increasing awareness and training of employees
Why you should choose our service:
- In order to comply with all relevant data protection guidelines, laws and regulations (especially DSGVO, BDSG-neu, etc.) legal knowledge is required.
- Due to many years of consulting our clients in issues of data protection law, we have profound knowledge in the relevant legal areas.
- As part of our consulting, we believe that it is important not only to explain the legal framework, but also to develop practical solutions in cooperation with our clients.
- In doing so, we do not only pay attention to the legal requirements, but also consider the business interests, such as conversion.
- Data privacy compliance means an absolutely secure and trustworthy handling of the personal data of customers and business partners. It also sends a strong, positive signal to the public that data protection is taken seriously within the company.
- Companies that are data privacy compliant also have a significant competitive advantage over rival companies.
- A well-established data privacy management system can save companies a lot of time and money. By constantly reviewing the data processing, the associated processes in the company are continuously optimized.
- By complying with data protection guidelines, fines can be avoided.